Hey there lil friends!!
Have a huge cookie craving, but a huger luv for animals and the earth? These cookies are super easy and super delishus.
Here’s the recipe!! (adapted from veganhousewives.com)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (if you’re allergic to peanuts, use 1/2 coconut oil!!)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond/oat milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (I used Sweet Williams’ dairy-free chocolate chips from Coles)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, fan-forced.
- Mix together the coconut oil, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
- Add the milk and vanilla. (The mixture’s going to look runny!!)
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients (it’ll be crumbly yo), then fold in the chocolate chips and any other mix-ins of your choosing.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and place them on an cookie sheet, flattening them out a bit with your palm. The dough may be a little crumbly, but just smoosh it together and it will work fine!
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Good luck on your cookie adventures!
Luv ‘n’ poms